Month: March 2018
No school Friday, March 30, 2018
We are encouraging staff, parents, and students to wear blue on Monday, April 2nd to kick off the Autism Awareness Month.
To help promote awareness we have planned a Special Programs Family meet up at the Dallas Zoo. This will be on Sunday, April 15th at 8 a.m. On this day the zoo is hosting a Sensory Friendly Day and so we encourage families of students who have sensory needs to attend.
Below is the link where you can register for this event with the zoo. The cost is $6 per person. Staff members will be attending but as this is not a field trip you will need to be with your child for this event.
Sensory Friendly Day
April 15, 2018
Hope you had a relaxing and enjoyable break!
Dear Parents, please save the following dates:
- STAAR Writing (4th), April 10
- STAAR Math (5th), April 10
- STAAR Reading (5th), April 11
- STAAR Math (3rd ), May 14
- STAAR Math (4th), May 14
- STAAR Math Retest (5th), May 14
- STAAR Reading (3rd), May 15
- STAAR Reading (4th), May 15
- STAAR Retest Reading (5th), May 15
- STAAR Science (5th), May 16
Dear HSI Families,
National School Breakfast is March 5-9. Please click on the link below for more information. Thank you!
CHICK-FIL-A SPIRIT NIGHT
TOMORROW, TUESDAY MARCH 6TH, 5pm-8pm
We appreciate your continued support!