TDA’s You Art What You Eat statewide student art contest engages students K-12 in learning about healthy nutrition by encouraging them to use their imagination and illustrate healthy school meals while also incorporating TDA’s provided theme. The winning entries inspire designs for cafeteria posters, social media ads, flyers and other resources that schools across Texas will use for celebrating National School Lunch Week and School Breakfast Week.
- Students will incorporate school lunch or breakfast items into their artwork.
- Winners will be chosen from
- Primary (Kindergarten – 5th grade)
- Secondary (6th grade – 12th grade)
- Winners will be announced in May 2020.
2020 Art Contest Themes
- Blast Off with a Healthy School Lunch
- Blast Off with a Healthy School Breakfast
- Friday, April 3, 2020